Pages

Monday, 17 February 2020

Acrostic Poem

WALT   use adjectives to describe our personality.

First we had to take a picture and remove the background and find a background that we liked  .  Then we put  the picture on Google drawings.And  we took   funky letters from the internet  for my name. Then  I used  a thesaurus  to find the adjectives to describe those specific letters. 


 reflection: I enjoyed putting the    funky letters into my slide. Another thing I  enjoyed was removing the background. One thing that I could do better is maybe making my  adjectives   a little more interesting. I hope you  enjoyed. Have you ever made a  acrostic poem? let me now in the comment section down below .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.